TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SUPERIOR HAVEN, the owner of the brand Blue Flash, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, shall guarantee good quality and proper functioning of the purchased device if used in the manner as appropriate for the purpose thereof and in accordance with the operation manual.
ALL ELECTRIC SCOOTER MODELS/UNITS ARE PROVIDED SIX (6) MONTHS WARRANTY FOR FACTORY DEFECTS (BATTERY & MOTOR). Other parts are consumable and are not included in the 6-month warranty. A 'no return, no exchange' policy is applied for all purchases. Spare parts can be ordered from the "Seller" but the "Seller" is not responsible for the installation/assembly of the part/s purchased/ordered. The "Seller" does not accept any technical works such as but not limited to repairs, modifications, enhancements, and upgrades. For scooters under the 6-month warranty and are confirmed defective (or with defective parts), they should be brought to the "Seller" for checking without any alterations done by the "Buyer". The "Seller" has the right to refuse checking/repair if the unit is proven to be altered/used further after the mentioned issue. For items that are damaged (out of warranty), the "Seller" can check the unit (extra fees may be applicable), SUPPLY spare parts and ONLY recommend works to be done.
The “Seller” shall provide warranty services subject to the following conditions:
1. This Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials, or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 6 months since the date of purchase.
2. The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics.
3. The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
4. The Warranty does not cover any software by third party manufacturers or vendors that is installed on the device under repair and delivered along with the device.
5. The “Supplier” shall not be held responsible for the loss and restoration of any software or data with the aforementioned software by third party manufacturers.
6. Removing defects and damages time should be provided with extended time, since the replacement parts will be imported outside the Republic of Philippines, most especially, when the defected or the damage part is required to be shipped to the factory’s service center.
7. Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
a. Immediately and effectively notify “Seller” about determined device’s defects and cease any use of it.
b. The marked device along with a copy of a proforma invoice should be delivered to the “Seller’s” office/showroom/warehouse, where need be, depending on variable circumstances.
c. The serial number of the delivered defective device must match the serial number sold to “Customer”.
d. The “Seller” should be notified in writing of any additional accessories installed on the device.
e. The device should be delivered together with a detailed and readable description of the technical problem.
The delivery/transfer/shipment of the device to the “Supplier” must be arranged and paid for by the “Customer”.
8. The “Seller” reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of service, transportation, insurance and customs clearance if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty or the device has not been proven defective.
9. The Warranty does not cover:
a. Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device;
b. Damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors;
c. The device that has been tampered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, willful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments;
d. The device with serial numbers and/or the “Seller” seals damaged or illegible;
e. The activities specified in the operation manual, which remain the sole responsibility of the “Customer” in his own capacity and at his own expense;
f. Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials;
g. Damages due to the user's fault or lack of knowledge;
h. Defective functioning of the device caused by a conflict or incompatibility between software applications installed on the damaged device or on the equipment, which the device permanently cooperates with in accordance with the intended purpose of the device.
10. The “Seller” reserves the right to replace the defective device or its component with a free-of-defects equivalent thereof, provided that such equivalent ensures efficiency and functionality equal to or higher than the original device or component. The replaced defective device or components shall become the property of the “Seller”.
11. The Warranty period is extended by the time during which the repaired device stays with the “Seller”.
12. The “Seller” shall not be held responsible for any failure in performance of the obligations as stipulated in this Warranty, whenever such failure is caused by a force majeure afflicting the “Seller” or the manufacturer of the device. Force majeure means any event or circumstance beyond reasonable control of the “Seller” which prevents the “Seller” from performing the obligations stipulated in this Warranty, or results in the performance of the Warranty services that is inconsistent with the conditions stated herein, and which could not have been foreseen by the “Seller” acting with the professional accuracy at the moment of assuming obligations under this Warranty.
13. The “Seller” reserves the right to refuse to provide any Warranty services if it would result in a breach of applicable laws.
14. The rights granted by this Warranty shall not include the right of the Warranty beneficiary to claim any lost profits in connection with defects of the device. The “Seller” shall not be held responsible for any material losses caused by the defective product.
15. This General Warranty Terms and Conditions may be changed if the “Customer” and the “Seller” establish different conditions in a separate agreement, and the provisions thereof supersede the respective provisions of the Privacy and Terms and Conditions.